Tawas City,Michigan
2.6

I ordered a TPMS online from Camping World. When ordered, I was advised it would take 5-7 busness days to arrive. My credit card was charged that day for the order. When it did not arrive, I contacted the 800 number only to be informed the item was on backorder. I was told they had no anticipated receipt date and that I could wait indefinatly or cancel the order. I was not happy as I ordered while on sale. The rep said they are constantly on sale.

I kept the order and went back online to see the product on sale (for more) and still saying it would arrive within 5-7 business days. No indication of back order issues.

I contacted another online vendor, who matched the price and shipped that day!

I called back CW and canceled the order but never received an email confirmation nor a credit for the purchase.

I called back after four days and was told the order was canceled but they did not process a credit refund.

I told the rep that I do not think CW should charge my credit card until the item actually ships. Guess I am used to dealing with better online companies.

The reps, in all 3 contacts, were not friendly and were not concerned. Simply going through the motions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments