Tawas City, Michigan
2.6

I ordered a TPMS online from Camping World. When ordered, I was advised it would take 5-7 busness days to arrive. My credit card was charged that day for the order. When it did not arrive, I contacted the 800 number only to be informed the item was on backorder. I was told they had no anticipated receipt date and that I could wait indefinatly or cancel the order. I was not happy as I ordered while on sale. The rep said they are constantly on sale.

I kept the order and went back online to see the product on sale (for more) and still saying it would arrive within 5-7 business days. No indication of back order issues.

I contacted another online vendor, who matched the price and shipped that day!

I called back CW and canceled the order but never received an email confirmation nor a credit for the purchase.

I called back after four days and was told the order was canceled but they did not process a credit refund.

I told the rep that I do not think CW should charge my credit card until the item actually ships. Guess I am used to dealing with better online companies.

The reps, in all 3 contacts, were not friendly and were not concerned. Simply going through the motions.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments