Took my motorhome into Camping World where I bought it for a burnt out motor on a slide.I was very patient and told them when I need it, which was over a month out.

I spoke to them a week before I needed it and they didn't have the part yet. They assured me that they would take one off of another motorhome if need be to get my motorhome to me on time My drop dead date came and went and they still didn't have it fixed.

Spoke to the local manager and he could have given a sh......Marcus you should be very disappointed in the service that your company gives.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world service department. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world service department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187130

Why would he care, he is making big bucks helping people in the TV show the profit. Maybe he should have a TV show about camping and the pissed off customers.