We arrived at camping world in Lake city with a blowout and some electrical damage on our travel trailer.Brandon, who had 2 more emergencies waiting to fix, helped us immensely!

We're from fort Myers and visit that camping world location often, and never have I met someone SO nice and helpful!

He got us in and out and made everything a breeze!I'm always talking about how the fort Myers locations workers are grumpy and never helpful, well Brandon just made up for it!

Review about: Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Mechanic
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Camping world is a rip off Camping World "We purchased a new keystone trailer from camping world in March of 2017. We used the trailer one time and had to bring it back because of water running down..." Read more Camping World - Camping Gone bad. Camping World "In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues..." Read more Camping World Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World Rv Repair Review Camping World "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more