We arrived at camping world in Lake city with a blowout and some electrical damage on our travel trailer.Brandon, who had 2 more emergencies waiting to fix, helped us immensely!

We're from fort Myers and visit that camping world location often, and never have I met someone SO nice and helpful!

He got us in and out and made everything a breeze!I'm always talking about how the fort Myers locations workers are grumpy and never helpful, well Brandon just made up for it!

Review about: Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Mechanic
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Camping World Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World - A poor exuse for a "service department" Camping World "I bought a new camper back in June. we noticed on our first trip. (luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in..." Read more Camping World Forest River Rv Review Camping World "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..." Read more IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more