I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed up, after several phone calls, they arranged to have it repaired.It was 5 weeks after the fact.
When I took it back several problems was brought to there attention, shower door swagged, seal was damaged, door rails had broke(and I replaced them myself with better ones),and the cover for the latch was warped.The sway bar ball was not put on properly.And it was repaired after leaving it for 2 1/2 days.That was on 0ct 8th, and was told two weeks., a new door,rails, and cover was ordered.I emailed the person I been working with, no response,called,and even call the service manager and no one will call or email me back, its 11/23 and no one will response with a call back.There service is BAD...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad from day one
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Fix my camper as was promised
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Passport 23Rb Travel Trailer
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self...."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."