I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed up, after several phone calls, they arranged to have it repaired.It was 5 weeks after the fact.
When I took it back several problems was brought to there attention, shower door swagged, seal was damaged, door rails had broke(and I replaced them myself with better ones),and the cover for the latch was warped.The sway bar ball was not put on properly.And it was repaired after leaving it for 2 1/2 days.That was on 0ct 8th, and was told two weeks., a new door,rails, and cover was ordered.I emailed the person I been working with, no response,called,and even call the service manager and no one will call or email me back, its 11/23 and no one will response with a call back.There service is BAD...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad from day one
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Fix my camper as was promised
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Passport 23Rb Travel Trailer
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."