I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed up, after several phone calls, they arranged to have it repaired.It was 5 weeks after the fact.
When I took it back several problems was brought to there attention, shower door swagged, seal was damaged, door rails had broke(and I replaced them myself with better ones),and the cover for the latch was warped.The sway bar ball was not put on properly.And it was repaired after leaving it for 2 1/2 days.That was on 0ct 8th, and was told two weeks., a new door,rails, and cover was ordered.I emailed the person I been working with, no response,called,and even call the service manager and no one will call or email me back, its 11/23 and no one will response with a call back.There service is BAD...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad from day one
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Fix my camper as was promised
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Passport 23Rb Travel Trailer
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Camping World Panama City, Fl damaged my Motor Home Steps and S/S Trim while working on my unit. It was struck by another RV.. They replaced my steps and..."
- "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..."
- "Bought a used camper. They finanaced adding on $2500 for what he called an extended warranty. Did not hear him say $2500. Heard him say it is included in the..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."