Munford, Tennessee
1.3

I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed up, after several phone calls, they arranged to have it repaired.It was 5 weeks after the fact.

When I took it back several problems was brought to there attention, shower door swagged, seal was damaged, door rails had broke(and I replaced them myself with better ones),and the cover for the latch was warped.The sway bar ball was not put on properly.And it was repaired after leaving it for 2 1/2 days.That was on 0ct 8th, and was told two weeks., a new door,rails, and cover was ordered.I emailed the person I been working with, no response,called,and even call the service manager and no one will call or email me back, its 11/23 and no one will response with a call back.There service is BAD...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fix my camper as was promised". The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about camping world manager from Camping World was bad from day one Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments