Camping World Service Olive Branch

I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed up, after several phone calls, they arranged to have it repaired.It was 5 weeks after the fact.

When I took it back several problems was brought to there attention, shower door swagged, seal was damaged, door rails had broke(and I replaced them myself with better ones),and the cover for the latch was warped.The sway bar ball was not put on properly.And it was repaired after leaving it for 2 1/2 days.That was on 0ct 8th, and was told two weeks., a new door,rails, and cover was ordered.I emailed the person I been working with, no response,called,and even call the service manager and no one will call or email me back, its 11/23 and no one will response with a call back.There service is BAD...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad from day one

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Fix my camper as was promised
Product or service
2015 Keystone Passport 23Rb Travel Trailer
Review category
Professional Services
review #739002 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Camping World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Camping World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about