2.0
Insurance Quality

I took my 2007 Fleetwood Discovery into the Camping World in Gulf Breeze, FL on November 18.There were several items not working that should be covered under the extended warranty bought from Good Sam.

Forty seven days later, not one item has been fixed. No parts have been ordered. The diagnostics were sent to parts on December 9 for pricing. The pricing clerk is not able to find prices for two minor items and at least 3 items have been discontinued.

They have no idea what they will do to resolve those issues. One item I was able to call Fleetwood parts today and get a price. According to Matt at Camping World, policy is to only deal with THEIR Fleetwood parts person. Camping World policy is not to contact Assurance, the warranty company, until all part prices have been received.

WHAT? If I had known no work would be done on my RV for 3-4 months, I would not have taken it there. I am going to attempt to go get it this weekend so it can sit in my driveway while they figure out how to order new rollers for the shower doors.

Camping World Service Centers need new policies that benefit customers and not themselves!Very dissatisfied!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of response to phone calls and questions, Little to no action in 7 weeks.

Comments

Take it to carpenter's campers in pcola.