Purchased a new THOR Class C RV 2017 model. Took it in for service after out first trip to the Wentzville Mo facility. I was there for 8-weeks and a day. Set up another Service visit the following week. This next go around is for some of the same issues; now 2-weeks and a couple of days.

I was contacted to pick up our RV on 8/31 as it was ready from this current visit. Checked all before we left this time. Still had the leveling jacks not working. Still there today. I made my purchase on May 27th and Camping World has had our unit for over 10-weeks.

During a very heated conversation with the General Manager I was told that with my temperament I was probably not a good prospect as an RVer. I really haven't had the chance to try.

Don

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $96000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I have had toilet clogging issues with my Thor is this the issue you are having?

to Dave #1320340

Yes I have another person with the same issue we are going to sue Thor send me your information at mountainwest1@live.com