Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This is the worst dealer in the world if you are Spanish some of the people there talk to you with racism.But the worst department is the service department they always have a lie for you.

I left my RV and they told me that they need 4 weeks to finish it, I wait those 4 weeks with out complain but after that they told me that I had to wait 4 more weeks because all parts get there wrong and broken that is the manufactured. So I had to wait again a lot of time and this is the third month that I'm without the trailer.

They told me on November 6 after 3 month that it will finish today November 14, 2015 and they call me in the morning that the trailer is not finish because the parts get broken again.They are the worst people in the word

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world service department from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments