Had them install satellite with predetermined cost.Asked service rep to have tech.

Use leftover caulk for any spots on roof that might need filling. (I was already charged $14 for caulk used to install satellite. A tube of caulk cost half that anywhere else.) They charged me $220 to caulk 3 small areas on roof! On top of that, the tech.

wired the 12 volt sat. wire to the kitchen lights which required me to have the lights on in order to have power to the sat. switch. Ripped off and poor quality work.

As a matter of fact, service rep told me a month earlier that roof inspections were always included when an rv is winterized, which I had them do. So why was it necessary to fill any cracks when the sat was installed?

The service reps never smile, act like you are a bother rather than a valued customer and appear to dislike their job...great place to do business.Lol

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments