NO refund and NO return call from Scott Ryan of campingworld about my refund.Its been over 2 weeks.

They know how to TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NO HURRY TO REFIND IT. its funny how they say things have to go thru good sam club(GSC) BUT when i called GSC to cancel and get that $2500 back after i bought the camper GSC told me i had to call CAMPINGWORLD for cancellation of service agreement. That they had nothing to do with the money part jist the service. I WANT MY REFUND.

ALL OF IT.IT SHOULD BE OVER $1700

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

You MIGHT get it back in 3 months but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Good Sam & camping world are all rolled up in the same evil empire, They DON'T like refunds & go to great lengths to avoid them.