I have a 2014 keystone Bullet travel trailer. When i got it out of storage in late march of this year i found the refrigerator did not work.

I used trailer thinking maybe it needed more time to cool down.

I called camping world of denver/Freedomroads LLC for appoinment to repair frig. Got appointment for July 9th. Since trailer is one year old i thought it would be under warranty. Camping world/ Freedom roads LLC did not call for a week so I called them, they had not looked at trailer yet so i called the next week still had not looked at so i called the following week still not looked at.

By the fourth week I wanted an answer and was told Louis who was handling my unit would call back, well he did not. I called again the following day and was told the same. He called! He told me my frig.did not work{really?} then he said all coolent had leaked out.

I told him it should be under warranty, he said he would check into that. Well I had to call back the next week only to be told he had been in contact with the manufacturer of trailer and frig. was out of warranty. So I called manufacturer and was told that no one from camping world/Freedom roads LLC had been in contact with them.

So I went to camping world/ Freedom roads LLC and talked to Louis he said he never told me he had contacted the manufactuere well I do not like being lied to so after six weeks I picked up my trailer and made an appointment with another R.V. dealer in the Denver area. In short if you need repairs on your R.V.

camping world/Freedom Roads LLC is NOT the place to go. WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER AGAIN!!!!

I didn't like: Lied to by service department.

Comments