I have a 2014 keystone Bullet travel trailer.When i got it out of storage in late march of this year i found the refrigerator did not work.

I used trailer thinking maybe it needed more time to cool down.

I called camping world of denver/Freedomroads LLC for appoinment to repair frig. Got appointment for July 9th. Since trailer is one year old i thought it would be under warranty. Camping world/ Freedom roads LLC did not call for a week so I called them, they had not looked at trailer yet so i called the next week still had not looked at so i called the following week still not looked at.

By the fourth week I wanted an answer and was told Louis who was handling my unit would call back, well he did not. I called again the following day and was told the same. He called! He told me my frig.did not work{really?} then he said all coolent had leaked out.

I told him it should be under warranty, he said he would check into that. Well I had to call back the next week only to be told he had been in contact with the manufacturer of trailer and frig. was out of warranty. So I called manufacturer and was told that no one from camping world/Freedom roads LLC had been in contact with them.

So I went to camping world/ Freedom roads LLC and talked to Louis he said he never told me he had contacted the manufactuere well I do not like being lied to so after six weeks I picked up my trailer and made an appointment with another R.V. dealer in the Denver area. In short if you need repairs on your R.V.

camping world/Freedom Roads LLC is NOT the place to go.WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER AGAIN!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lied to by service department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2014 keystone bullet premier. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 keystone bullet premier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments