1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Camping Worl Avondale Arizona (Phoenix area).Working with the sales representative went well, and from that moment forward, we would spend a week trying to work out problems with the financial management not having the papers correctly done, to problems with the trailer immediately after purchase, and forget getting help fixing those problems.

They talk the talk, but they do not walk the walk. One month out and we still can not get the remote control and TV/DVDs/cd/stereo to communicate. We even tried buying a second universal remote. I just got more "I'll try to have a service advisor call you", instead of "I will have...".

We moved to Alaska after they semi fixed the first three major problems and now I have to call because they do not have any Camping Worlds in this state.I do not recommend buying anything from this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world sales representative. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments