Camping World Sales Representative Review from Marietta, Georgia
We bought a 2016 Fuzion toy hauler from Camping World in Byron a few days ago.Everyone was very nice and especially the salesman Chris Bozeman.
He was on top of every detail throughout the process and returned our calls promptly.
Can't say enough of how pleased we were and would recommend Camping World of Macon and especially Chris to everyone I know.Debbie Cox
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Beware of camping world Kingston ny bought a used trailer from them floors in the rear and front of trailer rotten they will not do a thing about it can..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..."
- "Im just on my 2nd day of my 30 day trial and it's not going to well. My first day was great but my second day was horrible. I had..."
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."