We bought a 2016 Fuzion toy hauler from Camping World in Byron a few days ago.Everyone was very nice and especially the salesman Chris Bozeman.
He was on top of every detail throughout the process and returned our calls promptly.
Can't say enough of how pleased we were and would recommend Camping World of Macon and especially Chris to everyone I know.Debbie Cox
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "So far service and sales have been great.. Took are new camper out and had a issue with landing gear contacted sales rep and he's trying to help but do..."
- "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..."
- "The READ your "PRIVATE" messages and ban you from chat and the not so private messaging if they do not like what you say! I have never in my life..."
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."