Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I visit camping world in Jackson ,Ms on 4/16/2016.We were greeted by this nice lady this took us to this rude guy name Jason.

Jason ask how may he assist and we told him,he than ask what type of vehicle we had and my husband told him a Tundra he told us we can't pull anything with that. My husband said so you telling me i brought the wrong truck and he said yes, i than said NO he didn't he has a Tundra not a tacoma and we wanna buy a camper he said let me get you someone and he was through with us. So we proceeded to walk around looking at campers no it was alot of people on the lot but for the most part they came after us. The salemans kept riding pass us like we wasnt there and finally one came after about a hour of looking.

He was very nice and polite. After finding the camper we wanted we went back inside was trying to get the prices right to purchase the camper, well needless to say the camper was a 2016 they came back oit after we couldnt work up and tell and told him to show us another one it was a used one, now I'm mad. They had hidden prices never think that the equipment on the inside is coking with your camper its not the charging you extra for it. I talk to other camper worlds and they state the the price is already in the deal.

I guess because we were black and getting ready to buy a camper they wanted to throw in hidden fees. The manager that came in to talk to me wasn't the one making up the prices he sent in Mike. If tou are black never go there vo to a mom and pops camper sales they discriminate against black and bad. They are quick to judge you by your color thinking you don't have money.

Word to the wise we have perfect credit and money we have our own business.

They are very prejudice at Jackson, Ms Camper world.Will never return or send anyone else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments