2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Sales staff are terrible.Dont seem to care if you buy a unit or not.

I was seriously lnterested in a NEW class A priced at 90000.00+. Sat down with the saleman talked about finance and trade gave us a number on trade which was low and than rudely stated this is the beskt deal your going to get. So after that I politely said well I need to crunch some numbers before a decision be made. And left with a very bad taste in my mouth.

Mind you they had my personal info,name address &phone never had any follow up. I guess they could care less if they make a sale or not. Cant imagine these units are are flying off the parking lot!

Ended up buying the same unit at another dealership for a better price and trade allowance.There loss wont go there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world sales representative. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments