I purchased a Keystone 301bq from Camping World Rochester NY in September 2014.At the time of the sale, the salesman and finance rep pushed for the extended service and paint warranty.

The total cost being just shy of $6000. I was assured and reassured that if I bought the warranties, and after doing more research on them, did not want them, that they would be cancelled and I would be reimbursed. A few weeks on I requested them cancelled by phone and certified letter. I was then advised by the Finance Manager that the reimbursement would be submitted.

Now it's February and I have not received anything. I keep contacting the manager and I get the same answer. "Soon".

This is horrible and outright fraudulent sales practice.Hopefully CW will get on board with this and refund the money that I'm due.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #943491

Since I did not clarify in my original post, it is a new 2015 Outback 301bq.