Scam lying fraud..Purchased a GPS one day ago.

GPS failed and locked up. Went to exchange it at another store and they wanted to charge me more money. I said no, just refund me my money.They then refunded my money except for $30. I said return all my money.

I talked to Alan the store manager. He said they would. So I went to the counter to get the rest of my money and the sales person said i cant refund the money, you have to call the 800 number. I then called the 800 number and they told me the store has to credit me the money.

Called the store asked to have Alan the store manager call me back. He never returned my call. This company and Alan are all about theft and lies.

After we caught them lying, the company said they would send me a check for $25 via mail.Very poor customer service....remember all i wanted was to originally exchange the one day old gps for a new one and this was the bs i had to go through....

pppinc wrote the review because of order processing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world sales manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments