1.8

I purchased a Keystone 301bq from Camping World Rochester NY in September 2014.At the time of the sale, the salesman and finance rep pushed for the extended service and paint warranty.

The total cost being just shy of $6000. I was assured and reassured that if I bought the warranties, and after doing more research on them, did not want them, that they would be cancelled and I would be reimbursed. A few weeks on I requested them cancelled by phone and certified letter. I was then advised by the Finance Manager that the reimbursement would be submitted.

Now it's February and I have not received anything. I keep contacting the manager and I get the same answer. "Soon".

This is horrible and outright fraudulent sales practice.Hopefully CW will get on board with this and refund the money that I'm due.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of camping world sales manager. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments