Gardendale, Alabama
2.1

I went to camping world in Calera, AL.and my wife and I found a bunkhouse trailer we liked a lot.

Might I say this would be the third attempt in two years looking to buy a trailer. This last time when trying to negotiate the sales manager tries to tell me how to make my purchase, when I'm the one who knows what financial plan I have, and I tell him, "No." He then tells me, "Well, if you wanna spend more money." I interrupt him saying not to make the assumption that is going to happen, then he hangs up on me- and the sales lady, Monica Jones, doesn't even call me back to ask what happen. They even attempted to list the MSRP on the buyers order that's submitted to the bank at what the cost of the trailer was when it was brand spanking new.

Everytime I go there they always try to rip me off.Do they do that to everyone?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world sales manager. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments