1.5

Amen I feel your pain managers suck they are only out for them selves.Marcus should spend more time with the business that makes him the most money and train his managers and SVP to take care of there employees. He says that employees are everything in is company I don't see that, I feel sorry as too the way you were treated I was a Sales rep and we were talked down to and had nasty comments made by our Sales manager who thinks that he is above everyone and everything, I also blame the SVP for his behavior shame on Camping world. A concerned former employee.

This person wrote the review about Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world sales manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments