2.7

I would never again purchase an RV from Camping World.Sales personnel were effective and professional.

They did err in paperwork that allowed Thor to sidestep their responsibility for various issues. Service managers were often rude and clearly had no intention of addressing multiple issues with my RV that arose during my purchased Extended Warranty. That was a joke itself in that it appeared they were dancing a sidestep until I was out of warranty and responsible for all costs. The purchased warrant was with a well known name but when contacted I was informed they are there only on name.

Camping World "manages" their own claims... Guess what their incentives are?

I still have an RV I greatly enjoy.I would not use the service department or purchase any other product from them.

hrvyjhrt wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world sales manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I received a message as to whether my issues had been resolved.There has been no effort from Camping World or Thor to make contact.

I am not surprised as Camping World kept my RV for months on two occasions and either inadequately or not at all addressed my issues.Thor has not commented on an RV that I purchased with "new status" paperwork and 2 thousand miles on the odometer as to how they can sidestep new vehicle warranty coverage.

The Good Sam allegedly bumper to bumper coverage was administerd by Camping World and came up with many holes in the coverage when contacted.