Island Lake, Illinois
2.8

Update by user Aug 12, 2015

I spoke with the General Manager Mike Ruth who told me that he is learning a lot the insurance and that the insurance is working for the Camping Worlds best interest, regardless if a customers Motor home is damaged the companies property. That they shouldn't be held responsible and that the customer should just let their own insurance company pay the claim

Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2015

Fire at Camping World Island Lake, IL.Our vehicle was damaged.

Now Camping World says to just submit just file a claim with my insurance and let them take care of the damage. Camping World's Insurance Gallagher & Fisk says that they won't file the claim because they aren't liable that my insurance can take care of it, but they then submit an estimate of repair that the want to get paid for. This isn't over.

I am not paying a deductible nor a rate increase because Camping World won't take care of the damages that happened at their facility.Unbeleivable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with that it was close by and had a great supply of camping items and different coaches and stated that there is a room for improvement of do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy and business has no ethics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not standing behind your business" of camping world facility and associated monetary loss in the amount of $16000. Camping World needs to "that your insurance take care of the full repair of my motor home as the result of a fire on camping worlds property that cause fire damage to coach. we should also be reimbursed for not being able to use our coach as a result of the fire" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments