Island Lake,Illinois
2.8

Update by user Aug 12, 2015

I spoke with the General Manager Mike Ruth who told me that he is learning a lot the insurance and that the insurance is working for the Camping Worlds best interest, regardless if a customers Motor home is damaged the companies property. That they shouldn't be held responsible and that the customer should just let their own insurance company pay the claim

Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2015

Fire at Camping World Island Lake, IL. Our vehicle was damaged.

Now Camping World says to just submit just file a claim with my insurance and let them take care of the damage. Camping World's Insurance Gallagher & Fisk says that they won't file the claim because they aren't liable that my insurance can take care of it, but they then submit an estimate of repair that the want to get paid for. This isn't over.

I am not paying a deductible nor a rate increase because Camping World won't take care of the damages that happened at their facility. Unbeleivable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Facility.

Reason of review: not standing behind your business.

Preferred solution: That your insurance take care of the full repair of my Motor Home as the result of a fire on Camping Worlds property that cause fire damage to coach. We should also be reimbursed for not being able to use our coach as a result of the fire. .

I liked: That it was close by, Had a great supply of camping items and different coaches, Have great sales.

I didn't like: Do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy, Business has no ethics, Try to deflect their responsiblity to the customer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2015.

Comments