Lincoln, Nebraska

Update by user Jun 29, 2016

Months I've been trying to get my refund.I called few times checking on the progress of it.

Want told anything useful. JUNE 28 I called again using a different number talking to a different person. After explaining to them what was going on he said had call back with information on what he finds out. He did call the 29th.

What he told me totally pissed me off. He said the check was sent to the credit union where the loan was. I had told Scot Ryan I paid off the loan and the money was to be sent to ME. ME not the credit union place in Omaha.

He said, its in the account that was set up with $5 so I could get the loan there. An account i never received any kind of statement or anything to know something about it. NOT EVEN THE BEST PART YET. The check was deposited in that account.....MAY 31.

YES MAY 31. Its JUNE 29nth when I'm finding this out. I've been sweating waiting on the refund since I filed for it late April. NOT A CALL OR EVEN A LETTER LETTING ME KNOW MONEY WAS REFUNDED nit to me as they were instructed but to the credit union.

I had to drive up to Omaha, find the credit union and close the account.AMAZING thank GOD I'm done with these people and this company

Update by user Apr 25, 2016

Update-- I sent the pdf to a print shop to print off and fax.Wow who knew there was info filled out on it already.

But I'm a little confused how they started the "warranty" before I purchased the trailer.From my deposit date??

Update by user Apr 25, 2016

Waiting for news on a refund check from the worst RV dealership I've done business with.I get a call saying the form can't be used that I need to print off and send a new one in thru snail mail.

I told him once and told him again it printed off to light to read from the start so how can I send a new one that can be read.

The call was ended by Scott I assumed, because I was in mid sentence.Now I have to drive all the way up there to get and sign the former and then start 2 weeks of waiting all over again.

Update by user Apr 25, 2016

I guess they also use campingworld of council bluffs since they are actually in council bluffs iowa

Update by user Apr 25, 2016

Thus is the rust bucket of a grill they sold with the trailer.They didnt even bother giving a new one.

I was afraid to use it and get lock jaw or need poison control.

I HAD TO BUY A NEW ONE.NOT FROM THEM

Update by user Apr 19, 2016

Was sent a pdf to print sign and return.The printing of that pdf was very light and it looks like I signed a blank page.

So I'm not happy ever sending someone a blank page wth my signature signed on it.They can screw me and say I agreed to it due to my signature

Update by user Apr 15, 2016

I got a call from Chris a manager at campingworld.I think wow I'm going to get some action.

WRONG. He starts talking about normal wear anf tear after I already stated the camper was totaled. So I had to interupt his trying to brush me off and say again. TOTALED.

60 MONTH "service protection" costing $2500. I only had the camper for 17 months. I should have a HUGE amount refunded to me.

We Will See what they do.I have the # for a consumer protection attorney handy.

Original review posted by user Apr 12, 2016

Bought a used camper.They finanaced adding on $2500 for what he called an extended warranty.

Did not hear him say $2500. Heard him say it is included in the good sams club membership. So that was not true on any part. $2500 not included in membership it was added to price.

Next NOT EXTENDED WARRANTY. SERVICE AGREEMENT. $2500 agreed to fix nothing. Trailer totaled.

I sent them request for full refund and they sent me answer of not having any trailer i mentioned.Lied and misrepresented the service their added charged on my loan

Review about: Extended Warranty.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Nothing has moved forward with campingworld on the refund they owe me.They have had the request and signed paper for over two weeks.

I had called Scott Ryan to find out about the refund and he didn't bother returning my call.No one has done anything as I'm aware of since no one bothers to contact me.

Fraudmagnet2
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #1148639

I faxed that paper back to campingworld right away the same day.Still not happy the page was so light.

I printed it 5 times and all were the same. I assume that's what they were supposed to be which has made me more concerned about how my signature will be used. To state my opinion, I don't trust those people and don't think there is an honest bone in them.

I was told the process could take two weeks.Its going to be very long wait to find out the result of this situation.