1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought our Coachman Summerset 5th wheel in 2004.Bought the extended warranty....don't EVER buy the extended warranty through CW they are nothing but a bunch of idiots.

Day one the large slide hasn't worked right and they couldn't fix it. ALMOST FORGOT TO PUT THIS IN....while my 5th wheel was at Camping World for over 3 months to get warranty work done that they couldn't complete..THEY STOLE MY 75' CABLE AND TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDN'T... I took the motor in when I was told they didn't cover anything any longer. I found that it was a bad winding from manufacturer..cost me to have motor rewound but it now works.

Several of the seams in the ceiling were showing discoloration and they said it was a manufacturer's problem. Coachman said it wasn't covered in their warranty.... When I left the 5th wheel plugged in....the converter fried the new 6 volt batteries I had installed 5 months earlier....lol...the converter was a low budget unit that didn't automatically back its charge rate down when the batteries were at full charge. I replaced the converter and batteries with upgraded converter.

There were so many problems that I fixed myself with the 5th wheel because CW said it wasn't covered but a manufacturing defect. Long story on my experience with Caming World and Coachman....I will never do business with either ever again.

If I could afford to I would drive this 5th wheel into the Camping World in Santa Clarita ....through the front doors and park it in the Managers office.I love camping and they have ruined my idea of a trouble free experience.

Review about: Camping World Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments