Freeport, Florida

Camping World Panama City, Fl

damaged my Motor Home Steps and S/S Trim while working on my unit. It was struck by another RV.. They replaced my steps and will not replace the trim. ($245.00)

I have stopped payment on my bill till this issue is resolved. They also overched me for parts lost wile doing repair.

THIS IS THE MOST DISHONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of camping world rv service. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Camping World - Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World - New camper, new problems Camping World "Purchased 2017 Volante less than a month ago and already it leaks around two windows. New material smell immediately has turned to funky, sour, wet odor. I'm anxious to see..." Read more Camping World - Camping Gone bad. Camping World "In September 2016 I purchased a 2017 Fuzion 420 at Camping world in Council Bluffs Iowa. I had purchased parts for my Country Coach from them and didn't have issues..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more