Acton, Maine

Center Conway agreed to fix my slide.I told them they could get to it a week later.I came into pay the bill, and left it for two weeks while having garage built.I picked it up,brought it home and noticed they did not pick up sagging side before mounting roller or repairing.It drags on the floor at that end.I spent 40 dollars in fuel up and back twice.Obviously,they did not inspect it before calling me to pay the bill.I expect they want me to bring it up on my time and money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Not surprised they suck all around.We purchased a new RV from them and it has been in the shop for 7/8 of the time we have owned it.

Sorriest day ever buying from them.BUYERS BEWARE