Potwin, Kansas
2.5

Been a camping world member for a few years now .We decided to give them first shot at showing us a new camper .

After the second camper I could tell the salesman was uneasy and was rushing us . I told him this was a big investment and we would sleep on everything we find . He actually said and I quote, " This is Saturday our biggest sale day , I'm missing sales . When the lot gets full I'll hafta help other customers.

........ WTH !

Also the lot was so full of unorganized campers that the salesman couldn't find what wax on his list !I will not be a member anymore and the salesman down the street that took time to show me some trailers got my money !!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments