Insurance Quality

Just found out camping world just lied to me when I bought my TV from them.I bought an RV that was less than a year old, but used and they repeadeldly said they would check it's condition..just found out 3 years later I need a whole new roof costing $13 ,000.

I asked them to check the roof when I bought it and they told me it was OK. Then when I got it home the person doing the roof maintenance noticed it and informed me of the roof problem...it was all the staples coming out under the rubber roof. The salesman, service manager, and manager all said there is nothing they can do because it has been 3 years)even though they know they sold me a Montana RV with a bad roof and they know it. Has anyone else had such a bad experience buying an RV?

My wife has Multiple Sclerosis and I have been struggling with her medical issue's for some years now and now I feel they kicked me when I am down by not standing behind theirm mistake.So my question is has anyone else been so blatantly lied to and cheated by camping world?

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1286109

$13,000 is what 3 roof jobs would cost.

What a bunch of clowns.