1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I took my Rv to camping world in June 2,2016 for warranty work.I was assured that all the work could and would be done at this this business!!!!

I requested work be done in 2 months, starred the fact I live in Rv for wok reason my Rv has been sitting on their lot for 5 months now and no work has been completed!!!! I went every month to check on the work and was told working on it and waiting parks... Well 4 months has went by I want by and was told that all parts where in and work would began to call in a week. Well no call I went week later and I got very upset about the words that I was told no work has been done and no part have been sent.

But here the good part I recorded that day when I told All parts are at location and no problem my Rv would be fixed and but when went back days later I told that nope nothing has been done oh my I lost it then I was very upset and the manger was their I told him that I was told time after time that my Rv parts where in and they would fix my Rv with new parts that are warranty after he ask for my paper work he told me he would see what's the problem and call me well that's been 1 week now and no word I went by to see him well sale associate came to me and they are working it again we will call the next day and have 3 way chat to let me know where we are at well been another week past and no call. Mean while I paying for Rv because it's on 2015 which was bought in November of 2015.

This is unbelievable to me because of the lies sales people tell their customers and put the lives on hold....I wish for help here

Patbrock62 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments