1.3
Insurance Quality

We purchased a new 2011 meridian from camping world we also purchased an extended warranty we made an appointment for minor repairs were told to bring bus on June 8,2016.Which we did.

We did not bother them for three weeks because we're busy however this is August 14th and our bus is still there and not repaired calls have done nothing to correct the situation Seth at camping world told me they didn't break the bus and if I would get off the phone he could check on it this was about three weeks ago todate I have heard nothing from Seth he must still be on the phone with another irate customer.

We were told it was ready two weeks ago so drove 100 miles to pick it up it was not ready and the steps would not work among other things we have now been with out our bus all summer looks like they are reordering parts so I'm sure it will be week after next befor the day it is ready that will be almost three months.Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments