Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Anderson Camping World is a major rip-off!We brought our coach and to have some repairs done to it, and they ended up charging us $2,300 for doing almost nothing, and held our coach captive for three weeks.

As it is an older coach, we had their 45 point inspection, which is only 43 points, and they failed to do 13 of the points on their list. Then they turned around and double charged me for an LP inspection, which is included in their 45-point insect inspection, they charged me an additional $65 for checking the suspension which is also part of the inspection, and $100 for an exterior inspection which is part of their 45 point inspection. They also informed me that I needed a new refrigerator at the tune of $1,300 which I did not need, and an air conditioner on the roof which they said did not work which does blow cold air. Along with all of that they said that my water heater tank has a leak, and that my furnace did not work.

Their service manager said he did not have time to go through all the details with me, and has said that he is going to send me a refund of around $170. I'll believe it when I see it.

I will never take anything of mine to Camping World ever again.Avoid this place, and all other Camping Worlds like the plague.

Anonymous_2016 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments