Me and my family purchased a used toy holler from the camping world in Avondale Arizona about a year and a half ago, we have had every problem known to mankind with it.I had my brakes inspected by a different RV place today and they told me that the brakes on my trailer were completely unsafe and then I put my family in danger towing it the way it was.

I asked camping world to check the brakes when we bought it because ther was a wire hanging not connected to anything they told me that they were extra wires.

Today the place checking my brakes told me that I never had brakes on that side of the trailer EVER, I called to see if they would do anything and they basically told me to kick rocks.I will never set foot in a camping world again and my next purchase will be from a competitor

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv repair. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments