I will never walk in camping world again!I've never been so disgusted with a service dept in my life!

I needed a repair done to my toilet which I took into the service dept and theyREFUSED to repair it because they couldn't guarantee it forever! Give me a frigging break. It was a $15.00 part which they happily sold me but would NOT install it! I explained that I needed it repaired because I was living in the rv and I certainly didn't need or want a guarantee!

What a bunch of jerks. Even the parts man who sold me the replacement part was totally dismayed! This company is a total farce...

All abt selling the $200.00 toilet rather than the $15.00 part.They don't deserve your business or mine...please share the comments with your rving friends!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments