Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed.Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World.
Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning would take maybe four weeks. They called 6 weeks later said work was done. Showed up no roof, no awning. Six weeks to put in a skylight.
They told me the awning and roof had no damage, so then I took them outside and showed them the obvious holes in the awning and told them I want it ALL fixed. Their explanation for the oversight was that they inspected it in the shop where it's very dark. YES they said that outloud. If you look at the attached photos you can see that they also do the caulking in the dark!
They told us to bring it back and they finish the job that had already gone 2 weeks over. We took it back and have since left numerous voicemails to service manager.
Have not heard back.Camping World is an absolute JOKE and the next time (next year) I go to drop 35K on a camper they will not be a thought in my head!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "Ordered 30 shirts. Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt. The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."