Camping World Rv Repair Review from Marshall, Missouri
Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed.Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World.
Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning would take maybe four weeks. They called 6 weeks later said work was done. Showed up no roof, no awning. Six weeks to put in a skylight.
They told me the awning and roof had no damage, so then I took them outside and showed them the obvious holes in the awning and told them I want it ALL fixed. Their explanation for the oversight was that they inspected it in the shop where it's very dark. YES they said that outloud. If you look at the attached photos you can see that they also do the caulking in the dark!
They told us to bring it back and they finish the job that had already gone 2 weeks over. We took it back and have since left numerous voicemails to service manager.
Have not heard back.Camping World is an absolute JOKE and the next time (next year) I go to drop 35K on a camper they will not be a thought in my head!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..."
- "I bought a new camper back in June. we noticed on our first trip. (luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in..."
- "The delivery Man, was very late deliveries @ 9:30 pm Cst, who does that?...didn't remove furniture out if boxes!!..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."