Marshall, Missouri

Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed.Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World.

Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning would take maybe four weeks. They called 6 weeks later said work was done. Showed up no roof, no awning. Six weeks to put in a skylight.

They told me the awning and roof had no damage, so then I took them outside and showed them the obvious holes in the awning and told them I want it ALL fixed. Their explanation for the oversight was that they inspected it in the shop where it's very dark. YES they said that outloud. If you look at the attached photos you can see that they also do the caulking in the dark!

They told us to bring it back and they finish the job that had already gone 2 weeks over. We took it back and have since left numerous voicemails to service manager.

Have not heard back.Camping World is an absolute JOKE and the next time (next year) I go to drop 35K on a camper they will not be a thought in my head!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments