My experience with camper world I give them a zero they never return phone calls they don't promise what they say we paid to have an extra walk through everything that was wrong with the camper was supposed to be fixed it was a use camper and there was supposed to clean the camper when we got home itwas not clean it Had burnt pet hair in the oven but we paid for extra cleaning $1600 two months later and we have been trying to get them to fix the air conditioner it is so many problems with camping world I just can't list them all I recommend no one to shop there

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Hanover, Indiana, United States #1192874

Pretty well matches my experience with Camping World.Screw the customer at every opportunity and deny any responsibility.

Quality of service and customer service at bottom of list. I not only experienced this at this location, but also in Texas.

It is apparently the corporate culture of

Camping World or they would be addressing their inherent problem.To me, it is obvious that as long as they can continue to screw the consumer, they don't need to change anything.

to Anonymous Sherwood, Arkansas, United States #1203262

And the employees keep turning over. The environment is just palpable.