I brought a camper in to Camping World in Oxford, Al on June 4, 2016.And afted it being there for over two months i called wanting to know why the grey water tank leak hadnt been fixed yet!

When i dropped it off i was told it would be a ten day turn around time. So when i called asking i never seemed to find anyone that knew anything and did not have my calls returned. Finally when i got a call in late August saying my camper was finished, and that the charges were $397.00 total. Today Oct 7 i come to pick it it and now the charges are $680.59.

Not only is your service *** poor you have a bunch of dishonest liars working there as well.I will never bring anything there to be repaired nor will i ever buy anything from any of your stores again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Twin Falls, Idaho, United States #1229879

I had to wires ran for a break controller.One for for the electric breaks, other was to keep the RV battery charged while traveling.

1.5 hours of labor cost me $204.00 Their excuse was they had to drill a hole through the firewall.

I wil be going to the Better Business.Come on $129.00 a hour for labor?