I purchased a new 2016 Motorhome from campingworld at Tallahassee in Feb and on July 13,I carried it back to the dealer for some warranty work and to have a steering stabilizer added.One week later I called to check on rv,and was told that they(campingworld)had ordered the parts to repair unit and they were waiting on them, ut the part I ordered was in and installed,I could go ahead a pay for it now,but they were still waiting on others.Aug 3 I was again told they were still waiting on parts.Upon being told this I contacted Thor and was inform that the parts had been ordered on Aug 3 @921am (What happened between July and Aug)Now here it is Aug 26 and still a motorhome.What kind of service or business is this

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments