Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have called the office and Kentucky twice and was told to leadership committee would call me back I'm still waiting my coaches been in camping world in Swedesboro New Jersey since April 19 my summer vacation time is completely gone and my coach has not even been touched the batteries are completely dead when I was over there and was told all we can charge them up no problem my coach was put in there because it was not winterized right and the boiler aqua hot has a hole in it there was no antifreeze in my coach at all except for 2 gallons that they put in different bays in my coach their solution was that my coach is rusted out and that it will cost me 12,000 and some dollars change to have it repaired but each time I go over there nothing has been touched on the coach on the aqua hot and I don't feel with my boss not being winterized that it should cost me a penny onebut April 19 was a long time ago and it is now August 2 I don't get any phone calls back from them and I don't get any phone calls back from the Kentucky office I don't think you run a business that way

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments