1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W.We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette.

We were told that it would be fixed when we picked it up. It wasn't . We were then told that they had ordered it and that they would call us when it came in. That never happened, so we went back down and was told that it wasn't in yet, so my husband asked for the main man and was told he was on a meeting and my husband said he would wait.

They then had him talk to the service director and he assured my husband that someone would call him tomorrow, and they did. We took the motor home In for repairs and they had it for 15 days. We stopped by on our way home from camping in a tent because we had no motor home (over the 4th) and guess what it was done. It was so dirty.

It had spider webs all over it, because it was out in a field.

I will never buy anything from camping world.Gary Adams

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Camping World and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most young man who helped us with our finance dean jones and how nice they are when your buying. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments