Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Ok, another Camping World of Aron Ohio & I guess Camping World in general update....After they have had my RV 2 months, broke my windshield, broke more of the tile ( it originally went in for warranty work on crack tile ) messed the dashboard up installing a GPS that was supposed to already be in it.

Now they tell me they want to drive it back to The manufacture, because they really don't know how to put tile in. So they want to put about 800 miles, round-trip, on my RV. And they're still not admitting that the dash board is screwed up. Even though I have pictures from their own people of old dash & the "new" and there is no comparison.

My offer is to sell it right back to camping world and never get involved with RV's again. I guess the next step is an attorney.

NEVER DEAL WITH CAMPING WORLD OF AKRON!!!!Or maybe camping world as a whole, yet to be seen

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv repair. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments