I paid cash upgraded was not informed on how fragel porley cheep built i pulled home. & called & emailed from 1st day so finaly they set me oppt to look at and then they wanted me to take back home so they could order parts i have 27 issues in 50 miles its been there before easter they called last week said done so we went to pick up and only a few pc blue tap was gone from repairs so i unloaded took off plate went in to sales managers office whe was not willing to healp told me to take or he was going to charge storage i have to go to washington now with out my rv & no & and all are food is bad now i have to spend moore $ on motels food & no rv more $ out my father is ill just hope i make it im already late another corperattion get the cash now and wait some people dont have time only live so long i purchased in january its almost been 5 months ?

Math time 27 trips ×2 at. $100.00 and half day each time = 54 trips & 54 wasted days = leaving tusan to go to washington with no rv not good what call the news ?

??

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 01, 2016.

Comments