I paid cash upgraded was not informed on how fragel porley cheep built i pulled home.& called & emailed from 1st day so finaly they set me oppt to look at and then they wanted me to take back home so they could order parts i have 27 issues in 50 miles its been there before easter they called last week said done so we went to pick up and only a few pc blue tap was gone from repairs so i unloaded took off plate went in to sales managers office whe was not willing to healp told me to take or he was going to charge storage i have to go to washington now with out my rv & no & and all are food is bad now i have to spend moore $ on motels food & no rv more $ out my father is ill just hope i make it im already late another corperattion get the cash now and wait some people dont have time only live so long i purchased in january its almost been 5 months ?

Math time 27 trips ×2 at. $100.00 and half day each time = 54 trips & 54 wasted days = leaving tusan to go to washington with no rv not good what call the news ?

??

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments