Bicknell, Utah

I had a new roof air unit put on my motorhome.The "best techs" in the business were assigned.

After three hours of a simple replacement they informed me that entire motorhome needed to be rewired. I ended up, much to their chagrin, going out and wiring the unit myself! Then I noticed that they had plugged the coach into their 110 shop outlet with a number 18 light weight extension cord. It kept blowing the breaker.

I told the tech to pick up the cord and use my 30 amp cord. He burned his hand on his light weight extension.

When I informed the shop manager of his "best techs" stupidity, he just shined it off. After I did all the work in their shop, I was still allowed to pay the full installation price for the simple replace the of a roof air unit.

Same model- same brand!

Not a real testament to their skills.I will never use these clowns again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of camping world rv repair. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments