After purchasing my 5th wheel in Vacaville ca 2 months ago at the close of the month with the agreement to fix the paint on the cap and clean up the rust on the underside.We took delivery of our new Columbus 2017 36 ft 5th wheel.

After our first trip out we discover some minor issues. Upon return from our 1st trip, I called the store to ask when we could bring it in for the repairs. Was told any time. Took a Friday off the took it back to the store.

Was told on the phone they were ready to take care of all the issues and that had all of the parts. It's been 4 weeks of excuses. Sat in Vacaville 2 weeks waiting for parts . When I took it and when calling back no return calls.

The salesman has tried to help. Sales great but the rest of the org sucks, I have been trying to be understanding but without updates and having to esculate it's been a terrible experience . The corporate likes is bad and my guess is because of service after sales.

I am a high tech GM and if I ran my business with the likes of intel etc.I am sure they would find other sources more responsible for service

Review about: 298 Columbus.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion