1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a camper in october of 2016.Had my walkthrough in November.

Spotted some issues and was told they would be fixed before delivery. Once it was delivered a week later, only few of the issues was fixed. Here it is April 2017 and still nothing. I have emailed back and forth to resolve the issues and some new ones that have shown up now.

The guy that said he would help me (Michael Culbreath) will not even return my emails now much less help resolve the problems. All issues are minor by the way. Customer service at camping world in Spartanburg SC sucks apperantly. Once you buy the camper you mean nothing to them.

And the extra money you spend on a warranty is trashed too if you cant get them to fix issues at purchase or even under a warranty claim.I quess i am gonna have to find me a lawyer due to less than $500 in repairs and a purchsed extended warrany

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #1315118

purchased new Rockwood in Feb 17 at camping world Jackson ms.Was charged dealer prep.

What a joke. First time out stove didn't work. Been two months now and still not fixed. Would like to sell every one of the employees a new car and refuse to honor warranty.

Bet they would listen then.Finished with that company for good.