3.5

I have found that the Service Department Camping World of St Augustine keeps an incompent work force.Without a lot of words Igive a brief description.

Purchaes a new camper in 2014? Mentioned the seat back of the dinnete area appeared to have a problem. Issue appeared to be improved went on trip for about a month. Returned same issue with backrest seat on dinnette.

The service dept. was to address the problem. Well after two years of very lightuse the problem has gotten worse. I took the seat and backrest appart.

Called Keystone and was told oh that seatback was only designed to support 100 pounds. Well had the selling agent hadletme know I wouldhave chosen a different unit. Back to the problem. The only thing I found after disassembly was the wooden frame work is broken,along with poor design.

I can understand the bad design, to many bean counters, but to fix broken wood with copious amounts of staples does not fix a problem. I will redesign the backrest and install a better engineered framework. My advise to anyone using the service dept to R/R any problem. Before they cover up the work you demand to inspect the finished product.

Also demand old parts replaced.Do no trust them.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Waynesville, North Carolina, United States #1274957

I have read so many of your complaints and they are right up there with mine.

I paid $60,000 in cash in November 2016 at camping world in Asheville Hendersonville NC

And have a list of complaints that no one has responded to or even care about.

It's like they have my cash and don't give a S... What happens now.

NOW ITS TIME TO STAND TOGETHER WITH THIS HUGE COMPANY THAT BRAGS ABOUT HOW BIG THEY ARE, HOW MANY SPONSORS THEY HAVE AND HOW MUCH MONEY THEY GROSS !!!

IT'S TIME FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO GET OUR REFUNDS, OUR REPAIRS AND OUR VOICES HEARD. THEY APPARENTLY DONT CARE WHAT WE HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS SITE.

I MYSELF WILL NOT BE IGNORED AND PUSHED ASIDE THINKING THAT THEY HAVE WON.

INTERESTED IN JOINING ME TO STAND UP AGAINST THE WRONG THAT CAMPING WORLD IS DOING TO ITS CUSTOMERS? CONTACT ME AND LETS GET THIS STARTED.

The news media , attorneys and our voices will be heard.BROOKELYNNJONES1969@YAHOO.COM