Bought a Starcraft travel trailer from Camping World Spartanburg SC only to find out the toung was bent.Starcraft got involved and actually made it right.

Although some other minor problems were found I have taken it back four times. The last time it was there for four weeks. Called and checked to see if it was ready and was told yes. Picked it up and nothing had been done as far as making any warranty repairs.

They did manage to damage my power cord and let me borrow one for a camping trip. However they were more concerned about getting their cord back than repairing my camper. If you are planning to purchase camper I would advise you to shop somewhere else. To me service is more important than price and they are the worst when it comes to service !

*** they wouldn't even call you back to let you now the parts for your repair came in. But come to find out they never even ordered them. What a bunch of dicks! Once they get your money they pretty much write you off.

I have been waiting since September for them to call so I could take it back once again.

It's now November and they still haven't called.Get my point?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of camping world rv repair. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

We recently purchased an 35 ft.RV.

In 2016 at Country Roads RV center.The biggest problem we are starting to realize is when an issue arises and may or may not be covered by warranty These Service center's are charging top price for labor and they really don't have good qualified or certified people to do the repairs right and will be well prepared to offer an exstenuation as to why it want be covered by Warranty!!???