1.6

I buy a brand new at the time, 2014 keystone montana, and a 84 month term good sam Extended Service Contract.I called the ESC company listed on the contract and ask if the black sewage tank is covered, they said yes and to contact camping world service department to schedule a diagnostic&repair.

So I call CW and am told they are all busy right now and they will return my call later that day..... Never called me back. Next day I call them again only to be told again they are all busy and will call me back ASAP, I said " you all told me that yesterday morning and I never got a callback and I NEED this fixed now!!" Well I'm sorry sir (she said, and continued) we are doing the best we can and we will contact you just as soon as I have a technician available to assist you.

I have had to use that good sam ESC before and it's *** near impossible to get them to cover costs for covered parts, and they will try to blame the problem away on me and say "we will not cover the costs because you could have done {this and this} to prevent it from failing" BULL ***!!!

I PAID $5000 FOR THIS SERVICE CONTRACT BECAUSE THE SALES GUY AT CAMPING WORLD SAID IT WILL BE A VERY SMART, VERY COST SAVING INVESTMENT!!!!! Again I call BULL ***! GOODSAM DOES NOT WANT TO PAY FOR ***! Camping world service department in St.

George, UT has the most incompetent, ignorant service people!You ask them to use the ESC to pay for any covered part, and they just act like they didn't hear me and expect me to pay for it out of pocket!

kgower wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service department. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments