Camping World in Idaho Falls Idaho is a joke!!I've called them several times today to talk with parts to no avail!

If your lucky enough to geat a live person, they'll transfer you to parts! Thats where the very poor Customer Service begins! Just today ive not been able to talk with the parts department! The nice lady that answers phone transfers me to parts, then the phone justs rings and rings.

I've held on several times for up to 10 minutes, never talking to anyone in parts so I hank up! Ive done this several times today and not once have I spoke with parts! After the poor customer service last Friday and Saturday I can't believe I'm even calling Camping World! Ive always gave 2nd chances but after today I'll never call or buy from Camping World again unless Customer Service improves drastically!!

We were so excited when we heard Camping World was coming to Idaho Falls because this area is really lacking for a good place to get parts for RV'S!We're very disappointed with customer service!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments