As an update: Sorry it took me a couple weeks to update. We obtained recordings of the mechanic who worked on the rv on the road, saying he added the fluid.
The rapid response team got ahold of us the morning we wrote this review. The entire issue was resolved in about two weeks. All they needed to do was replace the inverter and put a new piece of linoleum down. They did not replace the board so that rotted and we have to replace that and the linoleum now.
I still believe the only reason this was turned around is that we obtained evidence that we didn't add the fluid. That still makes me very leary. A reported issue two hours after driving off the lot should be fixed, no questions asked unless there was obvious sabotaging. I was and still am dissapointed in that but we move on.
The RV has not had any issues since that we know of ;). The final end to the story was that the mechanic didn't want to pay for his mistake and Good Sam said they would no longer request his services. Travis from Down Time Mobile Mechanic likely lost the majority of his business because he wouldn't just buy a new inverter that he probably could have gotten for $250.
A final note- sorry, it was odd that Camping World wanted $1000 for plugging in a $250 inverter (approximately); and we had to demand they remove the wording that we added hydraulic fluid because we did not (on the invoice) even after all was said and done. I felt like that was sneaky and I'm glad we caught it.
Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Part Replacement.
Reason of review: Bad quality.