2.5

I am so disappointed with the service we received there, mostly with the finance department.After sitting there for hours afternoon on Saturday waiting to hear on our financing, we were told they wouldn't know anything till Monday or Tuesday so we left, but not before leaving a cash deposit/down payment ( which looking back I'm not sure why they needed us to do that, before we even knew if we were going to be approved or not, why not just bring it with us once everything was finalized?...) as it turns out we were not able to get financing, which is bad enough, but getting our deposit back has become a struggle, we drove up there last Saturday( an hour drive) to get our money back, just to be told they don't keep cash there nor do they have the ability to write us a check...

And that they would contact corporate and they would send us a check on Monday and we should have early next week, so Thursday comes and still no check, so I call ( 3 times before I can get an actual person on the phone) and they now inform me that corporate sends the refund deposit checks out once a week on Fridays!!!!So I'm still waiting to get my money and it's been almost two weeks since we found out we didn't qualify and if they actually send out the check on Friday and by time it comes it the mail and gets verified by the bank it will have taken three weeks to get our money back...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world rv financing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments