Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I will never use camping world again.Roy the customer service supervisor in rude.

He talked to my wife like she was a peice of sh&@$t. I will tell every one I know never to go there. There is better places to shop if that's the people they have working for them. I've been waiting for management to call and they will not.

I don't know what kind of business they are running but it's a scam. I encourage every one not to shop there. And they are a rip off. We been waiting for are rv cover for two weeks so we called and they told us it was on back order till the middle of February.

I live in WI. I was hoping to get it on before it snows but they do not know how to communicate and are very rude.

If I could I would give them a - 5 stare worst experience ever.Matt

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rv cover. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments